Introducing the 2020 Maserati Edizione Ribelle Limited Series!
We spoke about a couple of limited-edition models for 2020 in a previous blog post, but we’d like to talk all about the 2020 Maserati Edizione Ribelle limited series! Edizione Ribelle is Italian for Rebel Edition & these models are designed to stand out further from the crowd of luxury vehicles in the Los Angeles CA area.
The 2020 Maserati Ghibli Edizione Ribelle & 2020 Maserati Quattroporte Edizione Ribelle are based on the features of the S Q4 GranSport trim, while the 2020 Maserati Levante Edizione Ribelle provides the amenities of the S GranSport trim. Southern California drivers will enjoy an all-weather AWD driving experience that’s great for weekends skiing or taking road trips up north.
Not to mention the more spirited ride that the GranSport trim has to offer. New for 2020 for the Maserati GranSport lineup are soft close doors & the Driver Assistance Package that gives you collision-prevention technologies such as:
- Forward collision warning, automatically slowing down or even stopping the vehicle if you’re approaching the one in front of you too quickly
- Active blind spot assist, indicating when someone is in your blind spot on either side
- Surround view camera, helping with parallel parking & backing out of parking spaces or driveways
- Highway assist, combining adaptive cruise control & lane keep assist for a semi-autonomous driving experience in 1 lane on the highway
2020 Maserati Edizione Ribelle Limited Series Exterior
There’s an elegant yet sporty blacked-out look offered for the 2020 Maserati Edizione Ribelle limited series thanks to the Nero Ribelle Mica Paint. Black can also be seen in the following other exterior design cues:
- 20” Dark Wheels with contrasting red brake calipers
- Exhaust tips
- Vertical grille bars
- Window surrounds
Also adding to the exhilarating look of the Maserati Ghibli, Levante & Quattroporte Edizione Ribelle models is the Nerissimo Package. This exterior appearance bundle provides Black Chrome design cues for the following aspects of each vehicle:
- Grille upper bezel trim
- Rear trunk accent
- Side air vents
- Maserati badging on the c-pillars
- Maserati logo, model, engine & vehicle name on the rear
2020 Maserati Edizione Ribelle Limited Series Interior
When you sit inside any 2020 Maserati Edizione Ribelle model, you’ll feel comfort in knowing that you have exclusive premium leather sport seats that give you 2-tone color schemes in Nero & Rosso (Black and Red) and contrasting stitching. Other design cues for the inside of this limited series include:
- Alcantara headliner
- Trident stitched headrests
- Center console with dedicated numbered badge & carbon fiber trim
- Carbon fiber door & dashboard inserts
There are also a number of exclusive technologies inside of the Maserati Ghibli, Levante & Quattroporte Edizione Ribelle including a Harman Kardon audio system designed to give you premium sound. Comfort is also added through cooling capability for the front seats and heating capability for the front seats, rear seats & steering wheel, though you won’t need those heating elements unless you’re traveling where the weather gets cold.
There will only be a small number of Edizione Ribelle vehicles available for Orange County, California area drivers. In fact, just a select few will be available in the United States:
- Only 100 will be produced for the 2020 Maserati Ghibli
- Only 100 will be produced for the 2020 Maserati Levante
- Only 25 will be produced for the 2020 Maserati Quattroporte
Contact the team at Maserati of Newport Beach today to learn more about the Edizione Ribelle limited series and how you can get your hands on one here at our dealership serving Santa Ana, California!