2019 Maserati Quattroporte Offers Many Luxuries to SoCal Drivers
One of the more fun yet luxurious vehicles to drive in the Orange County CA area is the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte. That’s because it combines a sporty ride with the latest state-of-the-art technologies and premium comforts you’d come to expect from a Maserati.
There are 3 different models to choose from to meet your specific driving needs:
- 2019 Maserati Quattroporte S
- 2019 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 featuring AWD
- 2019 Maserati Quattroporte GTS, which was named the Best Luxury Vehicle by the Washington Automotive Press Association
There are so many features that you can find in every 2019 Maserati Quattroporte at our dealership serving Orange County and Los Angeles, CA area including Torrance. Among the most popular ones are:
- 12-way power comfort front seats with 2-position driver memory
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) infotainment system with navigation, Bluetooth, 8.4″ touchscreen, Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Safety tech like forward collision warning, blind spot detection & adaptive cruise control
- Surround view camera to help with parallel parking
- Sunroof to let in that California sunshine
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
If you opt for the Quattroporte S or S Q4, you will feel the power of the 424-hp V6 under the hood that can go from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 5 seconds. The Quattroporte GTS ups the ante with the 523-hp V8 engine that quickens the acceleration time from 0 to 60 mph to an impressive 4.7 seconds.
Choosing the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte GTS also lets you get upgrades such as cooling capability for the front seats, a twin trapezoidal dual-pipe exhaust system and Ermenegildo Zegna silk inserts for the seats, door panels, roofline & sun visors.
2019 Maserati Quattroporte GranLusso & GranSport Extras
There are 2 trim choices offered for each 2019 Maserati Quattroporte model here at our dealership serving Santa Ana & Irvine CA. The GranLusso is ideal if you’re looking for more refinement, while the GranSport is ideal if you’re looking to maximize performance in the design & feel.
The 2019 Maserati Quattroporte GranLusso provides the ventilated front seats and industry-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk & leather upholstery you’d find in the GTS along with:
- Adaptive cruise control with stop & go
- Lane keep assist
- Active blind spot
- Forward collision warning
- 20” Mercurio aluminum wheels
- Chrome front fascia insert
- Gloss black painted brake calipers with White Maserati script
- Power adjustable foot pedals (GTS only)
- Aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters (GTS only)
The 2019 Maserati Quattroporte GranSport gives you many of the advanced driver assistance features of the GranLusso along with gloss red painted brake calipers with White Maserati script. This trim also adds unique front & rear fascia, Sport front seats and either 20” Urano aluminum (S/S Q4) or silver Perseo (GTS) wheels.
The GTS GranSport also gives you these exclusives:
- Black leather sport steering wheel with aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters
- Inox sport pedals
- High gloss piano black wood trim
- Full premium perforated leather upholstery
- Ventilated front seats
- Power adjustable foot pedals
The team here at Maserati of Newport Beach will help you get behind the wheel of the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte that best fits your specific tastes. Contact us today to learn more about this award-winning luxury sedan or to schedule a test drive at our dealership location!
We proudly serve all of Orange County including drivers from Irvine, and Mission Viejo.